It has been a long wait, but offical pre season will begin in earnest from this Sunday. Training will not be the same as it used to be, however do hope it will go back to normal soon.
As per both Government and AFLNSWACT recommendations, we do need to follow some strict guidelines:
1. Only groups of 10 can train together
2. We will have 3 zones on the oval for 3 separate groups
3. Only 1 parent/ carer to attend training
4. The car park will be for “Kiss and Drop” only
5. Get In, Train, Get Out
6. Sanitize hands before and after training
We have sent a more detailed information pack for everyone to read. Your coaches and managers will be in touch with your training day and times.
Thank you to everyone for your patience in this very unique time- if we work together, we can keep everyone safe and get the season started!
GO PENNO !
Ern Holmes Oval