ONLINE Registration - 2018
Auskick registration - (including the U8's comp)
To register a new or returning Auskick or u8 player within Pennant Hills Auskick:
- The cost of 2018 registration for Auskick with Pennant Hills JAFC is $135*
To register a new or returning U9 - U17 player:
for online registration and secure Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS payment via the SportsTG website.
- The cost of registration for BOYS U9s - U17s is $215* (additional Boy siblings $185.00)
- The cost of registration for GIRLS U9s - U17s is $150* (additional Girl siblings $140.00) - The first 20 new girl registrations receive a free footy
* ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER – FAQ
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities. The Pennant Hills Junior Football club is registered to accept the Active Kids Vouchers through the online registration process with Footyweb.
It will not be means tested and one voucher will be available for every child in the family annually over the next four years.
There will be no limits on the number of applications per family, as long as every child is enrolled in school.
How long are vouchers valid?
Vouchers provided are valid for redemption during the current calendar year activity program (Year 1 will commence from 31 January and expire on 31 December 2018). Vouchers shall expire at the end of the calendar year.
No availability exists for retrospective redemption of vouchers.
Vouchers are available for redemption once only for the nominated registered season or term of activity.
When can families start downloading and using their vouchers?
From 31st January 2018, families will be able to apply for their voucher(s) online from the MyServiceNSW portal. Vouchers are valid for redemption during the current calendar year and will expire at the end of the calendar year. Vouchers can only be used at registration time and cannot be used retrospectively.
How do participants access the voucher?
From 31st January, 2018, a parent or guardian can apply online at the Service NSW Website.
Once the required information is completed an alpha-numeric voucher code will be provided that can then be used during the Footyweb registration process. The voucher can only be redeemed for one sport per calendar year.
Do Clubs need to verify a participant's voucher?
No – Footyweb will automatically verify the voucher during the registration process. The participant voucher is NOT redeemable directly with the club and the participant will be unable to register using the voucher if the voucher has already been redeemed or is otherwise invalid.
How do you use your voucher when registering?
When you register on Footyweb, you will be asked if you want to redeem your voucher for your child's registration.
• PROCESS 1: Participant DOES NOT wish to redeem the voucher: the participant registers as per the normal process and pays the full fee at the completion of the registration process.
• PROCESS 2: Participant DOES want to redeem a voucher: the participant registers through Footyweb and selects 'yes' to the question about their desire to redeem a voucher. The participant finishes the registration process but does not pay the registration fee and is considered registered but non-financial. It is then the requirement of the participant post 31 January when the vouchers become available (through Services NSW) to login, redeem their voucher and pay any remaining fees associated with their registration.
The Club and/or AFL NSW will send a reminder email after 31st January to apply for your voucher at Services NSW.
Why does the registration fee still show the full amount?
The system is designed to show the full registration amount owing regardless of whether you are choosing to redeem your voucher.
Change of Mind?
If you decide at a later stage to not use your voucher or you would like to have it applied, you can still change as long as you have not paid any of your registration fee and you remain NON-financial with the club.
If you have paid your registration fee in full during the registration process then you cannot go back and use your voucher.
I still have questions?
Ring the Registrar Jenni Stewart on 0419 332 223 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org